If you are in need of Miromaa support we have the following options available for you:
We are continually upgrading our support methods to adapt to our ever changing world, also with the advent of greater access to the Internet and increasing speeds we have moved to utilising the TeamViewer range of remote control services. We are now fully licensed to provide this support:
What is TeamViewer "Remote Control"?
Remote Control will allow the Miromaa support team to remotely control your computer via the internet, as if we are sitting right in front of your computer. TeamViewer is a highly secure remote maintenance support solution. Our connections are established via fully encrypted data channels using 1024-bit RSA key exchange and 256-bit AES session encoding.
For further information about TeamViewer please visit TeamViewer directly at www.teamviewer.com or contact the Miromaa team directly.
The best way to initiate support is to contact us via email or phone so that we can arrange a time convenient to both of us. We will then let you know when we are ready for you to download the support module below.
Please note that this support option requires you to have an internet connection.
1. Click this big blue button to download the customised Miromaa Quick Support module
(file download size approximately 10mb)
It will automatically determine which is the correct module to download to your computer, it will run on both Windows and Mac computers.
2. You will be asked to either run or save the application, you can choose either.
nb. I suggest to choose 'save' - that way if our connection is lost you don't have to re-download the application, just run it again.
3. QuickSupport once running will look something like this:
4. When you see the green light as above we will know that you are ready and we will attempt to connect, you will be prompted to accept our connection.
5. Once connected we will then be able to control your computer completely.
6. When we have finished the support session you can close the application and we will no longer have access to your computer. (remember this does not install it is a run-once application)
If you would like to read more about how TeamViewer works please visit their site at http://www.teamviewer.com/
Read the FAQ's below for further information if you require.
We also use Skype as a tool for voice over internet and text chatting as needed.
Are the QuickSupport (QS) and QuickJoin (QJ) modules secure?
The QuickSupport and QuickJoin software modules are just as secure as the full version! The following security features are included for the QuickSupport and QuickJoin modules:
- No permanent installation
- It is merely an executable file. After exiting or deleting this file, TeamViewer can no longer be started.
- Access ends as soon as the program is closed
- As soon as you close the application, it is no longer possible to connect to your computer.
- All actions are visible to the user
- It is not possible to establish a hidden connection. A session information window is always displayed at the bottom right edge of the monitor during a TeamViewer session.
- No hidden file transfer in the background
- If files are being copied, an additional dialog window always opens at the customer side in the center of the monitor and indicates which files are being transferred.
- User who is sitting in front of the computer has priority
- The control of the user sitting directly in front of the computer has always priority over remote control.
Which operating systems are supported by the Miromaa Support Team and TeamViewer?
TeamViewer is available for the following operating systems:
Mac OS X 10.5 and later
TeamViewer for Meetings: iOS, Android version 2.2 and later
+61 2 4927 8222
Phone support is usually only available to people who have purchased a Miromaa license (except for emergency situations), not to those who have received Miromaa through our sponsorship offer.
We highly suggest that you submit your query via the online contact form or via email.
Below is a list of links that may provide support and solutions for any issues you may come across when installing or using Miromaa.